Frozen Hot Chocolate
This sweet, frothy treat will satisfy your chocolate cravings for only 150 calories and provide a good amount of calcium to help keep your bones strong and healthy.
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Reduced-fat whipped topping or dark chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the chocolate syrup, evaporated milk, vanilla, and ice in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with a dollop of whipped topping or a sprinkling of chocolate shavings if desired.
Serves 4. Serving Size: 1 generous cup
Calories – 150
Protein – 5 g
Total Fat – 0 g
Saturated Fat – 0 g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
More from Good Food, Good Deeds
More From RLTV
Florence visits the famous Hollywood sign and learns about its history and lure.
Credit Card Fraud
Learn how fraudsters enlisted restaurant waitstaff to steal their customer's credit card information.
Michael joins Chef Jody Adams in the kitchen as she cooks up a ravioli dish filled with fresh...
Taste of History
Chef Walter Staib cooks up historical dishes Wednesdays at 8 on RLTV.
Condo Feature Installations
Bob Vila shows us how an apartment renovation project comes together. The remodeling process involves several contractors and...
Boomer 2.0 Introduction
Meet the Boomers, an introduction to RLTV's original program "Boomers 2.0: A Genration Re-imagined".
Boomers Know Best
Who knows Boomers best? How have young advertising executives failed in marketing to Boomers?