Frozen Hot Chocolate
This sweet, frothy treat will satisfy your chocolate cravings for only 150 calories and provide a good amount of calcium to help keep your bones strong and healthy.
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Reduced-fat whipped topping or dark chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the chocolate syrup, evaporated milk, vanilla, and ice in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with a dollop of whipped topping or a sprinkling of chocolate shavings if desired.
Serves 4. Serving Size: 1 generous cup
Calories – 150
Protein – 5 g
Total Fat – 0 g
Saturated Fat – 0 g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
More from Good Food, Good Deeds
Nutritionist Joy Bauer joins Florence in the kitchen to discuss a healthy take on meatloaf.
More From RLTV
Credit Card Fraud
Learn how fraudsters enlisted restaurant waitstaff to steal their customer's credit card information.
Taste of History
Chef Walter Staib cooks up historical dishes Wednesdays at 8 on RLTV.
Boomer 2.0 Introduction
Meet the Boomers, an introduction to RLTV's original program "Boomers 2.0: A Genration Re-imagined".
Boomers Know Best
Who knows Boomers best? How have young advertising executives failed in marketing to Boomers?