LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP
These shrimp are great on the outdoor grill in summer months…and equally delicious prepared right on the stove year-round. Frozen shrimp are an affordable way to get more seafood in your diet; portion out what you need for a recipe and stow the rest in your freezer for future meals.
- 1.5 pounds frozen, raw shrimp, thawed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- Half a lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley and lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- Shell and devein the shrimp if necessary (some brands of frozen shrimp are already shelled, deveined and ready to use as is). Place the shrimp in a large bowl and add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper to taste, and kosher salt (if using) to taste. Toss the shrimp until they are evenly coated with the other ingredients. Marinate the shrimp for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the outdoor grill. If preparing the shrimp indoors, coat a grill pan or large sauté pan with oil spray and heat it over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp until they are pink in color and opaque in the center, turning once. Garnish the shrimp with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Calories – 213
Protein – 35 g
Total Fat – 6 g
Saturated Fat – 1 g
Cholesterol – 255 mg
Sodium – 250 mg
More from Good Food, Good Deeds
Nutritionist Joy Bauer joins Florence in the kitchen to discuss a healthy take on meatloaf.
More From RLTV
Credit Card Fraud
Learn how fraudsters enlisted restaurant waitstaff to steal their customer's credit card information.
Taste of History
Chef Walter Staib cooks up historical dishes Wednesdays at 8 on RLTV.
Boomer 2.0 Introduction
Meet the Boomers, an introduction to RLTV's original program "Boomers 2.0: A Genration Re-imagined".
Boomers Know Best
Who knows Boomers best? How have young advertising executives failed in marketing to Boomers?