Makes 1 serving.
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (may use sugar substitute if diabetic)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Generously coat a skillet with oil spray and preheat over medium heat.
- In a small bowl whip together all of the ingredients. Pour the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown, on each side.
Tip: For a moister pancake, cover the skillet with a lid while the pancake is cooking.
Calories – 266
Protein – 20 g
Total Fat – 3 g
Saturated Fat – 0.5 g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
Sodium – 220 mg
Carbohydrate – 41 g
Fiber – 4 g
More from Good Food, Good Deeds
Nutritionist Joy Bauer joins Florence in the kitchen to discuss a healthy take on meatloaf.
More From RLTV
Credit Card Fraud
Learn how fraudsters enlisted restaurant waitstaff to steal their customer's credit card information.
Taste of History
Chef Walter Staib cooks up historical dishes Wednesdays at 8 on RLTV.
Boomer 2.0 Introduction
Meet the Boomers, an introduction to RLTV's original program "Boomers 2.0: A Genration Re-imagined".
Boomers Know Best
Who knows Boomers best? How have young advertising executives failed in marketing to Boomers?