Govind’s Three Cheese Fondue w/assorted dipping fruits and vegetables
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded gruyere cheese
- Fresh grated nutmeg- less than ¼ teaspoon
- Assorted cut up fruits and vegetables
- Mix cornstarch with apple juice and set aside
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, add ricotta cheese and cottage cheese; whisk together.
- Add minced garlic, dash of fresh grated nutmeg and whisk well.
- Add Gruyere cheese mixing well.
- Slowly add apple juice mixture. You may not use it all. You will want to add just enough to give cheese sauce a dipping texture.
- Remove from heat and use hand held emulsion blender or a regular blender and blend until mixture is smooth.