Marie Osmond’s Easy Lemon Cheesecake w/Blueberry Topping
- 8oz Cream Cheese – Soften by bringing to room temperature
- 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup “Real Lemon” brand Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ready made Graham Cracker Crust
- Using a mixer, whip softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add Sweetened condensed milk and continue to whip.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- When all ingredients are mixed well, pour into a ready-made graham cracker crust (or you can make your own).
- Place in refrigerator for a few hours to chill.
- After chilled, serve with your favorite fruit topping (Fresh, frozen or canned), or enjoy plain.