TIM CONWAY'S CHICKEN TARRAGON WITH MUSHROOMS
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Seasoning (or a similar type seasoning)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 or 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts – diced/cubed
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Add pepper to taste
- 1 bag of egg noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and minced garlic.
- Add seasoning, olive oil and chicken.
- Add Cream of Mushroom soup and fresh mushrooms (stir well at all stages so mixture does not burn or stick).
- Add white wine and tarragon.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Boil noodles according to package and drain.
- Serve chicken mixture over noodles and enjoy.